A lawyer and a literary man, James searches diligently for the most practical solutions to your pressing issues. He is a clear, direct communicator and shares your interest in a precise, cost-effective outcome.
You can rest assured of James’ deep interest in private client services, including Family Law, Wills and Estates, Guardianship and Administration. His developing specialisation in deceased estates is backed by several years’ experience in the estate planning and professional trustee industries.
James is admitted to practice in the High Court of Australia and the Supreme Court of Victoria.
Away from the office, James’ passions include cooking, long-distance running, piano, theatre and music.
- Bachelor of Laws (Monash)
- Honours Degree of Bachelor of Arts (Monash)
- Law Council of Australia (Family Law and Legal Practice Sections)
- Lions Club of Northcote
- Wills, Estates, Guardianship and Administration
- Family Law (Property, Children, De Facto and Same Sex)
- Criminal Law, Intervention Orders and Summary Offences
- Local Government and Planning
Contact James at firstname.lastname@example.org